AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSITY (AKSU)
P.M.B. 1167 UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE, NIGERIA
Please Note the following:
1. You are expected to accept your Admission on Jamb CAPS via http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility../
2. You are expected to proceed and pay your acceptance fee within Two (2) weeks from the date of
the release of the admission list.
3. Then complete your Bio-data form online and get your access code for course registration and
school fee payment.
GUIDELINES FOR PAYMENT OF FEES AND REGISTRATION OF COURSES TO PAY YOUR
1. You are expected to accept your Admission on Jamb CAPS via Visit http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
2. Click “Register Now”.
3. Click “Admission”.
4. Then Click “Bio Data”.
5. Enter your Jamb Number and click “Verify”.
6. Click “click to make payment link on the right side of the page”
7. Print the pre-analysis slip and take the slip to the bank. Please note, all payment is made through
the e-transact platform.
BIO DATA REGISTRATION
1. After payment, follow steps 1-5 again
2. Then click the “>” sign on the right end of your screen.
3. Fill the Bio data Form to obtain an access code which will be used throughout the duration of your
study. Kindly note it down.
TO PAY SCHOOL FEES
1. Visit http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
2. Enter your jamb Registration number and the Access Code written on the Bio data form on the
student login panel.
3. On the dashboard, click payment to proceed. Select your level and semester and click “PAY”
4. Select your payment platform “BANK OR ONLINE”
5. If you choose “BANK” Print the pre-analysis and proceed to the bank to make payment for school
1. To register courses, confirm the courses you are to register from the department.
2. Repeat step 11-12
3. Then click “courses”.
4. Select the level and semester.
5. Then click load.
6. Select your courses and click “Register”.
7. Print your course form and then proceed to your department.